- Pairs Charlie Hedbo Attack: How to talk to Children?
- How Paris Children’s Newspapers Reported Charlie Hedbo (including cartoon images)
Ask Big Questions, a project of Hillel International, has put together some wonderful collections of texts and study guides geared towards young adults and teens.
Gilad Shalit: RELEASED!
- Keeping a Promise Isn’t Easy
- Prisoner Exchange:Too Steep a Price
- Gilad Shalit Reunited with Family
- FINALLY FREE!
- Release Timetable
- Israel Prepares for Gilad’s Release
- Two Perspectives, Two Grieving Mothers: A Mother’s Pain and A Mother’s Prayer
- Shalit Family leaves the protest tent
- Israel, Hamas reach Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange deal, officials say
- Breakthrough to release: How it happened
- Gilad Shalit: Coming Home
- Retrospective in Photos
- This Just In: Swapping Gilad for Palestinian Prisoners
- Gilad Shalit all over Twitter
- Painful Deal: Winners & Losers
- Israel Names Prisoners to be Released
- Mitzvah of Pidyon Shvuyim: Redemption of Captives
- Text Sources: Pidyon shvuyim
- Jewish Law meets Gilad Shalit
- The Gilad Shalit Story: EDUCATION RESOURCES
||Prime Minister Netanyahu: Gilad is Coming Home
|Breaking News: From Inside the Shalit Tent
||In Captivity (English translations)
|Happy 25th Birthday Gilad
Israel, the UN & a Palestinian State
- 9/22/11 Abbas & Netanyahu speak at the UN
- Abbas knows his bid cannot succeed
- Palestinian State?
- Abbas’ UN Speech: Annotated Extracts
- Netanyahu’s UN Remarks
- Rabbi Eric Yoffie: I prefer to live with Jews
- Israel Resources: Stand for Israel
- Obama’s Opposition
- Instant Lesson: The Palestinian State and the State of Israel
- Daily News Alert from Israel
- Egyptians Break into Israeli Embassy
- US Scrambles to Ease Tension: Emerging Diplomatic Crisis
- US Seeks to Calm Middle East Tensions
- Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty 1979
- The View from Cairo
- Egypt Vows to Prosecute those Who Targeted Embassy
- Conflict in Israel:The Emotional Impact
- How would you react to being told that someone you loved was “unaccounted for”? Why might it matter to a person’s relatives that the person’s body be accounted for?